SPECIAL NOTE: This update is compatible with recent save files. Please use the RESET ALL TIMELINES option from the main menu to synchronize new content.
- New Content
- New Storyline Started: A new story arc has been started. Visit the Salem 1969 school campus and you can interact with Billie. Storyline is currently in development.
- New Character
- Billie: This girl is one of Sarina’s classmates in Salem 1969.
- Bugs Fixed
- Some smaller, random bugs have been squished.
- Known Issues
- Enemies don’t always attack when they should. Fleeing enemies will stop moving once they leave the screen.
- Players are able to strip NPCs again and again without ending their turn.
- Salem 1692 Town Square still in development.
- If Energy amount exceeds Max Energy, the meter will extend outside of the area.
- Players can purchase and find new clothing items even if they have already been purchased or found. This does not affect gameplay but may lead players to think they found something new when they already have it.
- When Zoe or Brittany are following you they do not appear on any other strategic maps you travel to. This does not affect gameplay but will be fixed.
- Battles with the rogue and Heracles still use the old text-based battle system. Will be updated.