The previous version introduced a bug that resulted in an error message when trying to enter the Abandoned Shack battle grid. This has been corrected, but unfortunately, it is incompatible with previous versions soooo….
WARNING: This update IS NOT compatible with the previous save file. When you update, your previous save file will be erased.
- New features
- NPCs on the strategic grid will immediately respond verbally to being stripped. Some characters have funny or sexy things to say.
- NPCs on the strategic grid will immediately respond verbally to being attacked.
- Bugs fixed
- Fixed a major bug while loading the Abandoned Shack, making the pregnant Zoe quest impossible.
- Spelling and grammatical mistakes corrected.
- Known Issues
- Completing the Zoe door quest has a VERY disappointing ending. This sex scene is being created right now!
- After player ends turn, sometimes the red highlight box around an NPC will not appear. This does not affect gameplay, but can be confusing. Working on fixing.
- When Zoe is following you, she does not appear on the Thief battle map. This does not affect gameplay but will be fixed soon.
- The Greek village in 1668 has not been changed to reflect the new strategic map but will be soon.
- “Press Spacebar to End Turn” message is ugly, I know. It will be refined in the future.
- Battles with the rogue and Heracles still use the old text system. Will be updated soon.