SPECIAL NOTE: This update is compatible with recent save files. Please use the RESET GIRLS’ CLOTHES option from the main menu to synchronize the new character expression system.
The character display system has been upgraded to allow for custom outfits and facial expressions to be displayed and changed at any moment, so characters can react during dialogue and wardrobe changes are instant!
Currently, Hestia’s dialogue has been upgraded to use this new expression system, and the other characters will be upgraded in the next few updates!
- New Features
- Character facial reactions: Individual clothing items and facial expressions are now generated on the fly as the game runs, so players will see changes in emotions on the characters’ faces when viewing their paperdoll image on the strategic grid.
- NOTE: Due to this being a new feature, it will take some time to program all of the facial reactions into the existing dialogue. But future updates will routinely include more additions.
- New Content
- Facial expressions: Hestia now shows facial expressions during dialogue with her. (More characters being added)
- Outfit changes in the paperdoll menu are now instant. There is no need to click an additional button and wait for the outfit changes to be saved. Any outfit changes will immediately be reflected in the game.
- “WEAR” button removed from the clothing menu as it is obsolete.
- Enabling the Boots of Icarus from the bonus menu would not actually enable the cheat.
- A couple of errors with Hestia’s dialogue.
- Known Issues
- Please report situations where new quest scroll details would be helpful.
- Clicking on a character will sometimes not display the character name and health above the character’s head the first time. Working on a fix.
- Titan Power (Control) not working on all girls at the moment and may cause an error. Working on a fix.
- Enemies don’t always attack when they should. Fleeing enemies will stop moving once they leave the screen.
- If Energy amount exceeds Max Energy, the meter will extend outside of the area.
- Players can purchase and find new clothing items even if they have already been purchased or found. This does not affect gameplay but may lead players to think they found something new when they already have it.
- When Zoe or Brittany are following you they do not appear on any other strategic maps you travel to. This does not affect gameplay but will be fixed with the companion system.