Skip to the content
- New Content
- NPCs will say new things once you’ve stripped and robbed them.
- Fullscreen option (F11) is disabled for now until it can be fixed. It is causing issues with the inventory.
- Reverted some speed changes that may have been causing issues on some computer. Will look into reimplementing these changes in the future.
- Bugs fixed
- Fixed exploitative bug allowing players to repeatedly gain loot.
- Known Issues
- Enemies don’t always attack when they should. Fleeing enemies will stop moving once they leave the screen.
- Mousehover zoom on Helda burning scene has the map bleeding through the black areas of the image.
- Players are able to strip NPCs again and again without ending their turn.
- Salem Town Square may be buggy as the storyline related to it is in active development.
- If Energy amount exceeds Max Energy, the meter will extend outside of the area.
- Movement tiles stay visible during dialogue.
- Players can purchase and find new clothing items even if they have already been purchased or found. This does not affect gameplay but may lead players to think they found something new when they already have it.
- Battle map locations do not currently change based on the tile in which players encounter an enemy.
- When Zoe or Brittany are following you they do not appear on any other strategic maps you travel to. This does not affect gameplay but will be fixed.
- Battles with the rogue and Heracles still use the old text-based battle system. Will be updated.