SPECIAL NOTE (READ CAREFULLY)
IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE A VERSION BELOW 0.893.1, DO NOT UPDATE TO VERSION 0.896.0 UNTIL AFTER YOU UPDATE TO VERSION 0.893.1 FIRST. FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
- New Features
- Volume control: Press + or – to increase or decrease the game volume at any time.
- Increased native framerate from 60 to 90 fps. (Please report any issues with this change).
- The Merchant at Salem 1969 Town Square now sells the BRITTLE KNIFE.
- MAJOR: Game would often freeze when entering a world map or strategic battle map.
- MAJOR: Players reported that Action Points would occasionally go negative and they could no longer continue.
- Multiple code improvements to increase the game’s efficiency and reduce the frequency of game freezes.
- Known Issues
- Kronos Titan Mode (see-through Kronos) during sex climax with Artemis is too translucent. Will be corrected in the next update).
- Entering some strategic maps may freeze the very first time that map is loaded. This issue is being investigated. Restarting the game will solve the problem, but please report the occurrence so I can fix it for the next update.
- The exp and level system is brand new. There will be many opportunities to balance and adjust the enemy levels, experience awards, and other unforeseen situations. Please report any exploits or frustrations with the system.
- Completed quests do not award experience at this time. This will be added in a future update.
- There is no level cap currently in place, but the game has not been tested above level 20.
- Clicking on a character will sometimes not display the character name and health above the character’s head the first time. Working on a fix.