Skip to the content
SPECIAL NOTE (READ CAREFULLY)
IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE A VERSION BELOW 0.893.1, DO NOT UPDATE TO VERSION 0.896.3 UNTIL AFTER YOU UPDATE TO VERSION 0.893.1 FIRST. FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
- New Content
- Mini-quest to release Mercy from the stocks.
- New dialogue expands the Mercy storyline.
- New Item: big ass rock found in the Salem 1692 Town Square.
- Text speed increased for spacebar semi-auto-advancement.
- Removed delay when displaying choice buttons after spacebar semi-auto-advancement.
- MAJOR: Game is much more stable. A number of crash and freeze bugs were eliminated.
- MAJOR: Entering some strategic maps may freeze the very first time that map is loaded.
- Known Issues
- If the player watches the entire scene with Mercy and doesn’t intervene, the three antagonists will leave, as scripted, but will be in the town square again if the player returns (undesired).
- Players may be able to trigger the Mercy rescue dialogue without killing all three of the antagonists.
- Kronos Titan Mode (see-through Kronos) during sex climax with Artemis is too translucent. Will be corrected in the next update).
- Completed quests do not award experience at this time. This will be added in a future update.
- Clicking on a character will sometimes not display the character name and health above the character’s head the first time. Working on a fix.