A major Quest Scroll upgrade is nearly finished and will be available in the next update. In the meantime, this update has some nice bug fixes and the Rogue has finally been converted to the battle system!
- Some modifications made to the quest system to prepare for a major improvement to quests in the next update.
- Roguish Knave upgraded to the battle map system.
- Some runtime modifications to improve speed when loading a new world timeline map.
- Roguish Knave would not disappear from the world map after being killed.
- Roguish Knave would sometimes freeze the game.
- Killed a few dialogue bugs.
- Known Issues
- Entering some strategic maps may freeze the very first time that map is loaded. This issue is being investigated. Restarting the game will solve the problem, but please report the occurrence so I can fix it for the next update.
- The exp and level system is brand new. There will be many opportunities to balance and adjust the enemy levels, experience awards, and other unforeseen situations. Please report any exploits or frustrations with the system.
- Completed quests do not award experience at this time. This will be added in a future update.
- There is no level cap currently in place, but the game has not been tested above level 20.
- Clicking on a character will sometimes not display the character name and health above the character’s head the first time. Working on a fix.