Loyal fans have had to play Kronos Time Titan in silence for too long. With this update, no more! Nearly 40 music tracks have been added to the game, with more coming in the future! Each musical track sets the mood for the time period and situation Kronos finds himself in.
In addition to the music, this update is loaded with other enhancements and little goodies. See the full changelog for all of the details! Enjoy!
- New Features
- Music!!! We’ve finally added some sweet tunes to the game. World Maps, Strategic Maps, and Scenes all have accompanying music. Future updates will include an even wider variety of music. Send me your suggestions for specific scenes or locations (music must be creative commons / royalty-free).
- Ability to disable music from the Options menu.
- Stash (inventory) Added additional icons for previously unlisted Titan Powers: Mind Control, Hyper Levitation, Midas’ Touch, Hebe’s Fountain, and Eagle Eye Her Cherry.
- Stash (inventory) Increased size of stash and changed texture for description background.
- Fairy scenes all enhanced to work with “Eagle Eye Her Cherry” power.
- Bugs Fixed
- Game would error when going into Salem 1969 school map.
- Movement grid would remain visible while the pop-up NPC menu or dialogue was open.
- Time period name not overlapping world map frame correctly.
- Some dialogue typos.
- Known Issues
- Musical tracks are still being added and adjusted. Some music may not fit certain scenes at the moment. Report any mismatching music or tracks which are too soft or loud.
- Enemies don’t always attack when they should. Fleeing enemies will stop moving once they leave the screen.
- Players are able to strip NPCs again and again without ending their turn.
- If Energy amount exceeds Max Energy, the meter will extend outside of the area.
- Players can purchase and find new clothing items even if they have already been purchased or found. This does not affect gameplay but may lead players to think they found something new when they already have it.
- When Zoe or Brittany are following you they do not appear on any other strategic maps you travel to. This does not affect gameplay but will be fixed with the companion system.