WARNING: Older saves are NOT compatible with this version. Updating to this version WILL erase all save progress including captured girls. Unlocked outfits are stored on the game server and are not affected by this update.
SPECIAL NOTE: It is recommended that players use the Game Launcher “Delete All” button before updating to the newest version in order to clear out old files which are no longer used in the game. This is NOT required, but will reduce the amount of space used by the game. Remember, updating to 0.888.0 will completely wipe out all save progress.
- NOTE: Due to some major changes to the file structure which required rewrites to every scene and script, some bugs might have been introduced. Please report any issues right away, especially for things that used to work fine but are now causing problems.
- New Features
- MAJOR INVENTORY UPDATE!
- Stash (inventory) added to the world maps. Now you can see what items you have currently from both the world map and the strategic grid (battle map).
- Titan Powers you have unlocked or start the game with are now shown in your stash (inventory).
- Girls’ “Essence” you acquire when you take their virginity now show up in your stash (inventory) and you will not lose them when rewinding time.
- Girls you have successfully captured and sent to Castle Kronos now show up in your stash (inventory).
- Boss enemies you have defeated to retain a Titan Power now show up in your stash (inventory).
- World Map movement points doubled from 3 to 6! This makes travel across the world maps less frustrating.
- World Map speed increased and is more responsive!
- Top-level “data” folder replaced with “game” folder instead to avoid confusion with a lower “data” folder.
- Significant changes to the file structure and save format in order to pave the way for new features like companions and slut skills. Old saves are NOT compatible.
- Game Launcher updated to accommodate new game folder.
- Bugs Fixed
- Mind Control button was not appearing correctly on some maps.
- Movement X no longer remains visible if the player runs out of morement points on the world map.
- Fixed some positioning issues with the world map where player and NPC tokens would not appear in the center of tiles at the end of their turns.
- Known Issues
- Enemies don’t always attack when they should. Fleeing enemies will stop moving once they leave the screen.
- Players are able to strip NPCs again and again without ending their turn.
- If Energy amount exceeds Max Energy, the meter will extend outside of the area.
- Players can purchase and find new clothing items even if they have already been purchased or found. This does not affect gameplay but may lead players to think they found something new when they already have it.
- When Zoe or Brittany are following you they do not appear on any other strategic maps you travel to. This does not affect gameplay but will be fixed with the companion system.