SPECIAL NOTE: This update is compatible with recent save files. Please use the RESET ALL TIMELINES option from the main menu to synchronize new content.
- Game Launcher updated to ver. 1.2.3
- Got rid of “Upcoming: In the Works” in the changelog. It didn’t really fit the purpose of a changelog.
- Bugs fixed
- MAJOR: Some users were unable to update using the game launcher. If the launcher is version 1.2.2 or lower, please download the newest version of the game launcher in order to update.
- Fixed problem where game would sometimes not load a brand new save and would display a Femme Fatal error instead.
- Known Issues
- Enemies don’t always attack when they should. Fleeing enemies will stop moving once they leave the screen.
- Mousehover zoom on Helda burning scene has the map bleeding through the black areas of the image.
- Players are able to strip NPCs again and again without ending their turn.
- Salem Town Square still in development.
- If Energy amount exceeds Max Energy, the meter will extend outside of the area.
- Movement tiles stay visible during dialogue.
- Players can purchase and find new clothing items even if they have already been purchased or found. This does not affect gameplay but may lead players to think they found something new when they already have it.
- Battle map locations do not currently change based on the tile in which players encounter an enemy.
- When Zoe or Brittany are following you they do not appear on any other strategic maps you travel to. This does not affect gameplay but will be fixed.
- Battles with the rogue and Heracles still use the old text-based battle system. Will be updated.