Skip to the content
- MAJOR: Clicking certain areas of the screen would result in an unwanted “black box” to appear, covering most of the game.
- MAJOR: Players were still unable to move their character after killing an enemy. This has been reported completely fixed by multiple testers.
- Known Issues
- New slide out menu on the side may not appear the correct size on some resolutions. Please report any issues to the Discord channel.
- Pressing ESC to bring up the main menu only works once. After that, players can only bring up the main menu by using the menu button in the side panel.
- Some buttons, like menu and rewind, in the new slide out panel are still in other locations. These will be removed in a future update.
- Volume dropdown bar may not appear to be the correct size.
- Changing the display from windowed mode to fullscreen will cause any currently playing video to disappear. Changing a video scene angle will restore the video.
- Completed quests do not award experience at this time. This will be added in a future update.
- Clicking on a character will sometimes not display the character name and health above the character’s head the first time.