Current Known Issues
This is a list of the current known issues.
- Sometimes when starting a new timeline in Salem 1669 the Kronos player token will stay gray and players will be unable to move again. Restart the timeline once or twice until you can move freely again. This will be patched in a hotfix update on June 22nd.
- Battle map locations do not currently change based on the tile in which players encounter an enemy.
- After player ends turn, sometimes the red highlight box around an NPC will not appear. This does not affect gameplay, but can be confusing. Working on fixing.
- When Zoe is following you, she does not appear on the Thief battle map. This does not affect gameplay but will be fixed soon.
- Battles with the rogue and Heracles still use the old text system. Will be updated soon.